Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Job Interview

I have been in contact with an individual named Brandon Barber. Brandon seems to be one of those 'pay it forward' type people who is very generous and has been helping me out trying to find a job in which i can hone my skills. After all, what good is 5 years for a degree if you cant use it. Brandon turned me on to a place called Davison Design. I sent them my resume and have an interview on Monday. This will mark the first "job interview" i will have to participate in since graduating college. The real world is about to hit me full force. Whether it is with acceptance (fingers crossed) or declining, this interview will welcome me to adulthood on the job front. Im told there is never a perfect interview and more times than not, they dont go the way you want them to. Ive been getting ahead of myself with this whole situation, as i always tend to do. I welcome the whole situation into my life, and man, do i hope i get this job. A change of scenery would be awesome. Wish me luck.

Edit: Interview was changed to Wednesday. Keep the positive energy coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment