Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Another year has come and gone. I can't say 2010 was the worst year of my life, and i cant say it was the best. I also cant say im sad to see it go. Cheers to the new year, and to the one that has passed.

If you know me, you know i often categorize things into 'top' lists. It seems fitting to compile a few top 3 lists for the year 2010, so i present:

My top things of 2010:

Top personal moments:
1 Graduating College (5 years later, it seems like a fitting number one)
2 Spending another year with all my grandparents around. Love them more than anything
3 Second Raystown Float
Runner up: Game 2 overtime victory over the Pylons in the summer season at galactic ice

Top Albums:
1 The Damned Things- Ironiclast
2 Foxy Shazam- Foxy Shazam
3 Mumford & Sons- Sigh No More

Top Television Shows:
1 Dexter
2 24/7 Penguins-Capitals Road to the Winter Classic
3 The Walking Dead

Top Films:
1 The Fighter
2 Kick Ass
3 How to Train Your Dragon
(bear in mind i have yet to see Inception so it may well be among my top films when i do)

Top Video Games:
I wont put these in order so you cant make me! I loved or am currently loving Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Fable III, Fallout: New Vegas (minus all the bugs), Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain (didn't even play it, just watched my friend Scott finish it, awesome)


So that's Just about all the lists I can come up with at this time. Other things of note in 2010 have to be things like the introduction of our new pup Olivia into our world, Beach trip, Chips run, and the Greenwood Guillotines.

Hope everyone out there had a safe and awesome New Years Eve, and have a terrific 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment