Saturday, January 15, 2011

DirecTV = Satans Dick

I couldnt be more furious right now. I was scheduled a lunch shift today, which means i would be done by 4:00, 5:00 at the latest. The penguins play at 1 so i gave away my shift for a dinner shift. Sure i would have loved to see the steelers play, but I wanted to watch the penguins today. I wake up to watch the game and i switch on my tv, to see a little box in the bottom corner "searching for satellite signal". An hour later and its still searching. Ive switched inputs, ive switched connections, ive switched cards, ive even switched power supplies, and the god damn thing is still searching for satellite signal. I have had to watch the game streaming online with Bruins announcers (who might I add are god awful). DirecTv is a piece of shit television company that has no benefits unless you make 6 figures. Im done and I urge everyone who is considering switching to DirecTv; Dont.

2 comments:

  1. You need someone to check your sat dish. I have DTV and never have issues, even in the worst storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called the customer support and they came and fixed it, and upgraded us. They can have a pass this time, next time im checking them through the boards

    ReplyDelete