Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First post, this seems familiar....

Here we are again. Another useless waste of time? maybe. A way to vent? definitely. So what brings you here? Certainly someone out there must think I have something of importance to say, otherwise why would I have the right to express myself. I suppose I just find these types of outlets easier to deal with than perhaps a 'note' on facebook or in 140 characters on twitter.

So regardless of why I created this blog, or why you are reading it, I hope you can find some type of enjoyment from it. I cant promise i will always have something intelligent to write or post about. I cant promise it will always be entertaining. In fact i cant even be sure for certain that this blog will be updated with the utmost of frequency. What I can promise is, plain and simple, myself. Whether it is from a basic post of an amusing internet meme, or a heartfelt verbose entry; you can guarantee my personality will be shown throughout, and I hope you can find some satisfaction throughout. Without further ado, i present: My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment