Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another day off

So its my day off, and i once again find myself waking up at 1PM. I dont necessarily hate that every day off is wasted this way, but i hate the fact that work makes me loathe myself so much that on my days off I feel as helpless as a mouse in a trap. I dont know if it is the work or the city that makes me feel like that, but i do know something needs to change. I cant wait around this place for something to happen, and on the same note i cant up-and-go without a clue as to where to go or what to do. Thinking about the united states and all the options is excruciatingly intimidating to the point where, if i begin thinking about leaving, all the potential choices cause me to go into meltdown mode and i just shut off. All i would like is a nudge in any direction and i would be more than willing to uproot and head off. There are people i know in so many places that i could move to: Bennett in San Fran, Becky in Syracuse, Matt and Kyle in NYC, Nick and Tara in Florida, even Mat in Arizona; the difficult part is imagining my life in those places and what i would do if i landed there. Maybe i need to branch off in my own direction and try somewhere new? Maybe i will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment